Download VMware Certification Exams, Complete VMware Training
A VMware Certified Professional (VCP) has the knowledge and technical skills to install, configure, administer and support datacenter virtualization in VMware’s vSphere environment. VCP certification candidates are typically infrastructure personnel with 6+ months experience working with a vSphere implementation.
VMware is the undisputed market-leader in corporate virtualization solutions, so getting VCP certified is a distinctive step toward a lucrative career in the red-hot datacenter virtualization field. Technical schools offer virtualization courses and specialized degree programs that include VCP certification exam prep and/or align with VMware Certified Professional curriculum.
Top VMware Exams – The Fastest way to pass any exam
|1V0-601||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals|
|1V0-602||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals|
|1V0-603||Certification VMware Certified Associate 6 – Cloud Management and Automation Fundamentals|
|1V0-604||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Network Virtualization Fundamentals|
|1V0-605||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Desktop and Mobility Fundamentals|
|1V0-621||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization|
|1v0-642||VMware Certified Associate 6 – Network Visualization Fundamentals|
|2V0-620||vSphere 6 Foundations Beta|
|2V0-621||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization|
|2V0-621D||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Delta|
|2V0-622||VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization – NEW|
|2v0-622D||VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta – NEW|
|2V0-631||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation|
|2V0-641||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization|
|2V0-651||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility|
|2V0-731||VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation|
|VCPC610||VMware Certified Professional 6 – Cloud|
|VCAN610||VMware Certified Associate – Network Virtualization|
|VCPD610||VMware Certified Professional – Desktop|
|VCPN610||VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization Exam|
|VCAD510||VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV) Exam|
|VCAP5-DCD||VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design|
|VCP510||VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization|
|VCP510-DT||VMware Certified Professional 5 – Desktop|
|VCP550||VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5.5 Exam|
|VCP550D||VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam|
|VCPC510||VMware Certified Professional on vCloud|
|VCPC550||VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud) Exam|
VMware Certification Roadmap :
- Data Center Virtualization (DCV)
- Cloud Management & Automation (CMA)
- Network Virtualization (NV)
- Desktop & Mobility (DTM)
Skills Measured by VMware Certified Professional Exam
These are some of the key skills covered in the VMware Certified Professional (VCP) exam:
- VCPs can install, configure, upgrade & secure vCenter Server and VMware ESXi.
- VMware Certified Professionals can properly identify vSphere Architecture and Solutions.
- VMware Certified Professionals can configure vNetwork Standard and Distributed Switches.
- VMware Certified Professionals can identify and configure VLAN settings, vSS and vDS Policies.
- VCPs can plan, deploy & configure Shared Storage and the Storage Virtual Appliance (SVA) for vSphere.
- VMware Certified Pros can create, deploy and manage Virtual Machines, VM Clones, Templates and vApps.
- VMware Certified Pros can migrate VMs, and backup/restore Virtual Machines using VMware Data Recovery.
- VMware Certified Pros can perform basic troubleshooting for the vSphere Network, Storage and ESXi Hosts.
- VMware Certified Professionals can monitor a vSphere implementation and administer vCenter Server Alarms.